Saturday, May 2, 2009

Criolla (word of the day) - 30th April 2009

I’ve decided there is no other option but to courier the documents over to Gibraltar as I have had enough of trying to fax it through.

For those that might be wondering if I am missing darts over here well the answer is sometimes. If you are however thinking I wouldn’t find a way of practising well think again.

I wasn’t going to bring a bristle dartboard over as its just too heavy and luckily I didn’t as I was bang on the weight limit. However I did bring a crappy but usable electronic dartboard. Its not the same but as I have been enjoying my electronic darts in Spain for the past few years it was a good alternative.

See the picture I took, ended up having to buy a hammer so that I could fix it at the perfect height jejejeje.

http://www.gibraltardarts.com/apartment-db.jpg

As you can see there are two sets of darts. I am practising every few odd days with my gatita showing her the ropes. She is not bad for a beginner but gets annoyed with me when I beat her jejeje. Its all good fun.

I found a new word which describes typical Colombian food “Criolla”. This is usually fried bananas, yellow potatoes, arrepa (and any other typical Colombian food).

Someone left an anonymous post saying I am obsessed with food. Well my friend you are correct. In no particular order, sex + love + food + darts = lots of happiness. See below and let me know if ou would not like it either jejejeje.

Several weeks back I spotted a Hooters restaurant here in Bogota (when doing one of our daily usual walkabouts). I missed going to one when I was in the North America (New jersey) on work experience many years ago. So we just might pay it a visit. Pending my gatita wants to of course. I did fool about with her and showed her a few clips on youtube about Hooters Bogota. The only one in Colombia. She said we could go as long as I didn't stare like an idiot and just made sure I concentrated on my plate. A bit of fun suppose jejeje.

No comments:

Followers

See below a simple counter of the people viewing my blog