Sunday, May 3, 2009

Labour Day - 1st May 2009

Can you believe a month has gone by since I stepped Colombia wow eh!!! My gatita is now starting to mention that only 18 days are left and she will be left alone again and getting all girly on me jejeje I reassure her and I am making the strong assumption that I will have to do so for the remaining days.

Labour Day and everything is closed as they should be. In Gib I know it’s different as Labour Day is celebrated as a long weekend.

We fooled around at home on the computer with my gatita’s mp3 player as its playing up and I sort of managed to fix it (at least she is not losing songs now).

DHL was closed so I will send the documents to Gibraltar tomorrow.

In case you are all wondering on the lack of scenic photos I might as well add that it’s difficult to snap shots over here without getting the police suspicious. Simply because of national security reasons and terrorist attacks it is avoided by locals and something tourists like myself are told to be careful about.

Have a great labour day for all those who work hard of course.

No comments:

Followers

See below a simple counter of the people viewing my blog