Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bowling - 10th May 2009

We had wanted to go bowling for a while now (one of the things in our to do list), so today we headed out to a shopping centre were we could play.

My gatita has never played before but let me tell you, it must have been beginners luck as she got a few spares and 3 strikes on our first game jejeje. I did well on the 2nd game and scored 167. Considering I haven’t played in over 2 years it was a good score. One of the reasons I stopped playing was because of darts as I kept hurting my forearm whilst playing.

After that we did some shopping and headed to the cinema which is in the same complex. We watched "la profesia del no nacido". A horror movie, not bad but I wouldn't recommend it. The only distinct difference it had was that it reflected exorcism but in the jewish faith which I thought was interesting.

No comments:

Followers

See below a simple counter of the people viewing my blog