Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Shoes, rings and aching bones - 11th May 2009

We had lunch at a new place were we only thought served refreshments and it turned out to be an excellent lunch.

With things pending for the wedding we finally get the rings sorted. We got them from the same place I bought the engagement ring as they provide a good service. Last time I even got offered sweets, biscuits, refreshments & coffee whilst I waited for the ring to be resized.

After that we head into the actual heart of Bogota - City Centre (close to Plaza Bolivar) for the shoes. A few hours later we finally succeed and we call it a day as every bone in my body hurts because of bowling yesterday. A cut on my thumb because of the bowling ball is also not helping but anyways. Apart from that it has been a productive day.

My gatita is taller than me about an inch with heels but what the heck I have always preferred women who are my height anyways as those who know me are aware.

No comments:

Followers

See below a simple counter of the people viewing my blog