Thursday, April 30, 2009

Paella & jeans - 27th April 2009

My gatita luckily for me has the same tastes in food as I do. With this in mind and as we have a fridge full of seafood, the highlight of the day was for me (the cook) jejeje to prepare a paella for her.

Apart from the usual which is sleeping like a king and reporting back home to my mum so that she doesn't worry that’s about it for today.

I have been meaning to mention something of interest for a while now and this is that jeans here in Colombia are thinner. This is why when we were in Bucaramanga and despite the impressive heat; most people had jeans on!!!! (including me). What I didn't know at the time was that my European jeans are twice as thick. So no wonder they use jeans. If I’d known I would have worn shorts at the time.

No comments:

Followers

See below a simple counter of the people viewing my blog