Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I am not a bird - 26 April 2009

I asked my gatita to list what we got up to today and here are the notes. For those that can read Spanish it will make sense.

- Dormilón
- Desayuno rico
- Cocine horrible
- Comida, salimos a comer Italiano, spaghetti, lasaña, para beber cerveza y gaseosa. De entrada carne con cebolla dulce/frita (HORRIBLE), pan de ajo rico.

In the above listing there was a starter which was meant to be a new dish, so willing to try anything we gave it a go. It was meant to be a Thai styled starter and oh my god was it horrible. It conatined a plate of very thinly sliced meat (dunno which meat) with glazed onions (cold) and bird seeds lots and lots of bird seeds. I looked in the mirror when we got home to check I hadn’t grown any wings jejeje. Yuck, worst thing I’ve tasted in a long long time.

Well that’s it folks, a nice and peaceful Sunday. The majority of the day I simply slept and watched TV whilst my gatita paid more attention to an online game she plays called DOFUS which I am slowly starting to hate as it takes up too much of her time. But she realises this and once in a while I receive a few cuddles & kisses in bed and a cup of coffee. Just to keep me quiet of course but its mutual benefit so it’s OK.

No comments:

Followers

See below a simple counter of the people viewing my blog