Thursday, April 30, 2009

Conventional Fax - 28th April 2009

We went out to lunch and visited Carulla supermarket for a few things.

Yesterday I received confirmation that my Internet Fax sent to the bank so that the Treasurer can take out monies is not acceptable according to the banking manager. I don’t quite understand why but there you go. For this reason we head out to find a place to print my letter of authority and photocopy my passport so that these documents can be faxed as requested using a conventional fax.

I want to be able to sort this out soon as a GDA member who books the flights for all our outings always puts money of his own and as I know how unfair it is to be waiting on the monies to be returned (as it happens to me), I want to be able to allow the Treasurer (via an authority letter) to take out monies from the bank so that everyone concerned can be paid. We visited two shops that could send faxes but none could get through to the Gib number. I will try again tomorrow.

For dinner we had Gambas Pil-Pil, lasaƱa and spare rice (left overs from yesterday). I dunno about my Gambas Pil-Pil as I have been preparing it for quite a while now and sometimes they come out under par and other times they are exceptionally good. It must be the prawns as the other basic ingredients are always the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you're obsessed with food!

Followers

See below a simple counter of the people viewing my blog