Saturday, February 7, 2009

Remember you can't beat a bit of 'Bully' - 2nd Feb 2009

Just to try and get more activity on the website I have added the Famous Bullseye TV Game Show Link on the main page of the Gibraltar Darts Website. The producer told me he is trying to get a version of Bullseye done on the Rock!!!!, that will be fun. I wonder who will be the contestants? any thoughts... and who would be the pro that raises money for charity? Dyson or Dylan or a famous PDC player? who will be No.1 in Gib at the time? Interesting eh!!!!

Anyways back to the boring stuff... Darren contacts me on MSN telling me he has spoken to Joe from the Sports Authority and if I could resend the request for the Victoria Stadium but with less days usage. I oblige...

Seeing we have the start of the superleague tomorrow I print off all the forms and entry result sheets that TichO. the organiser will need and I stick them in my GDA bag to take up tomorrow.

I made a few changes to the database of registered members, such as making sure the ones that have paid are all marked up.

This included changing the details of DannyP. as he now has an email of his own which is good as I have been blasting all my emails to his mum which I am sure she is happy not to be continuously bothered by me.

I finish off by sending a few emails nothing of importance, see you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Followers

See below a simple counter of the people viewing my blog