Sunday, February 1, 2009

February already - 1st Feb 2009

Blimey February already and with March looming (Gibraltar Open) there is so much to do.

Concerning the Gib Open its every year a problem as we cant advertise as we never know the amount we will charge and where it will be hosted!!!!

Darren has opened a Facebook Gibraltar Darts Association, he might come across the one I did before our 50th anniversary but I'll scrap that one as we already have more members on his.

I email him to make sure that Kronenbourg is clearly displayed on the Facebook group and I highlight briefly the importance of this as our main sponsor.

Guess what its Sunday, article day! I prepare the article for the recent Johnny Neale Charity singles which is always an interesting competition with different winners every year. This year Duncan Stewart (snr) won it.

Here is the link http://www.gibraltardarts.com/historyarchives/honours/2008-2009/GDA-27thJan2009-JohnnyNealeCharity.pdf

I also email Amos who usually deals with the coaches that we use to bring the UK players down from Torremolinos to the Gibraltar Open. I ask Amos to please liaise with Darren and to get back to me.

I can't publish info on the Gibraltar Open until we have all entry fees, coach fees and venue location. In saying that I have at least 6 emails to respond to with requests for the entry forms (even from Germany this year).

Its important all these things are sorted out including a response from Government to see if we will be able to use the Old Victoria Stadium for the event.

As a last thing to do for today I have updated the records for DannyP. I was sending all email comms to his mum's email. Now he has a laptop so I have received his email replied to it and updated our records accordingly.

Night night.

No comments:

Followers

See below a simple counter of the people viewing my blog