Saturday, February 7, 2009

Funding & Superleague starts - 3rd Feb 2009

I spend the majority of the day just dealing with a form that will be submitted to Government so that DysonP. in the same way as DylanD. will both obtain independent funding by the Government and a contribution of sponsorship from Government towards their professional circuit costs.

This did take me most of the day as you seriously want to get it right.

I also prepare a cover letter which was requested too by the Gibraltar Sports Leisure Authority.

Now who pays for my time eh!!!!!! Whats the title of the Blog "for the love of the sport" mmmmm..... jejejejeje....

Well its night time and I head off to the super league so that I can prepare the spreadsheet ready for input. Tich brings the laptop so I quietly sit down and get on with it. It took me from 8pm to 9:45 to get all the names in and blanking everything out for the start of the season but I am happy that's over and done.

Tich was slightly stressed which is understandable as its his first year running the super league, the only plus points are that I don't have to worry about inputting any results, calling players or receiving phone calls from players and lastly that this way other members of the committee get an insight of how all these things work and that they are laborious and tedious tasks that take up a lot of time leaving less time for other tasks one should be concerned with, eg. Overall management.

No comments:

Followers

See below a simple counter of the people viewing my blog