Sunday, February 8, 2009

Only if every day was like today - 4th Feb 2009

If everyday was like today I don't suppose I'd have many followers in this blog jejeje.

All I did was convert the rankings page so that a website of one of my media contacts could use it and I sent a further email to another media contact advising them that all league results are indeed online (they were interested in publishing the league standings).

I do receive a very interesting email though which has been causing a lot of controversy in these recent months whether the now pro's Dylan & Dyson will be allowed to play in Torremolinos.

The argument has been that Peter Manley a PDC/PDPA player was allowed to participate. Well from the horses mouth here is a copy of an email I received. As this is a sensitive subject and a lot of people I hear are being very nosey and others stubborn and even more people bitchy some parts have been blanked out.

Hi xxxxxxxx

I think it may of been more than 3 years ago, however Torremolinos mens single was not ranked which allowed me to play, I presume they have ranked it somehow. The only reason I went was for Crissy at the time her singles was ranked.

Regards

Peter

No comments:

Followers

See below a simple counter of the people viewing my blog