Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Still poor but happy - 3rd April 2009

After spending the whole day at home, I surprised my gatita by telling her if she wanted to go to the cinema.

I’ve been bitching about being poor with my credit card issue for the past few days.

She is a girly girl and cries practically about anything, her eyes just well up. When I told her that I was kidding about going to the cinema and why didn’t she understand I had no money (as she was happily bouncing with joy on the bed given the surprise and after such a crap day inside). I watched her face change from happiness to gloomy and she started welling up, of course this made me laugh and I told her it is true we would be going, that I was only joking. To make her happy again I added we would eat out, hotdogs, popcorn and whatever she wanted. It was a funny moment jejeje.

Anyways we watched X-Men, a rather good film, very entertaining.

No comments:

Followers

See below a simple counter of the people viewing my blog