Sunday, April 26, 2009

Stayed in - 24th April 2009

Today we decided to stay in and I slept and watched TV the majority of the day.

The morning started with breakfast done by my gatita which was sausages, bacon, mushrooms & egg with cocktail sauce on a sandwich (an English breakfast in a sandwich basically jejejeje).

After breakfast it was back to bed and I only got up for lunch which my gatita also prepared for me.

What a life eh!!!!!

For dinner we had the leftovers of the cheese sauce and 2 steak pieces which we couldn’t finish yesterday and we had a tuna rice salad to accompany.

Then back to bed for the evening and stayed up watching TV and relaxing.

As promised see links below to a few pictures taken. The first is the guy on the watchtower I mentioned supervising the supermarkets and shopping centre parking lots.

http://www.gibraltardarts.com/watchtower.jpg

This second link is the painting on the walls of construction sites instead of using paper plastic coated posters, which I found interesting.

http://www.gibraltardarts.com/constructionsitesigns.jpg

I took these with my mobile phone so that the quality is not exceptional but they are clear enough.

For security reasons taking pictures over here is an art and you have to be very confident and quick as otherwise they can call your attention if you are snapping away like crazy. It's a security issue so that you don't take too many pictures of any particular landmark in case you're a nutter and are thinking of planning anything dodgy jejeje.

Anyway back to bed!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lazy sod

Followers

See below a simple counter of the people viewing my blog