Monday, October 20, 2008

Darts in Spain -17/19th Oct 2008

I have had an excellent but quite shattering darts competition in Almeria Spain this weekend.

It all came about simply because I wanted to to relax for a bit, little did I know I would be staying 2 nights instead of 1 and that we were also entered into an extra team event (which was quite frankly the one we didn't expect much of). We won it jejejeje, Manolo Vilerio, a second division player Javi (who had never played in 1st division) and myself. What a weekend.

Sleeping less that 7.5 hours in 3 days is a bit of a challenge but the close to 400 Euros I got back was well worth it.

I'll publish links to the photos as soon as I receive them or see them posted online.

No comments:

Followers

See below a simple counter of the people viewing my blog