Monday, May 18, 2009

Good News on marriage issue - 18th May 2009

We called the Legal Advisor early today and after being yet more confused we decided to head down to clear the issue once and for all.

When we arrived it was agreed that we would give her power of attorney to act on our behalf and sign the marriage papers as neither my gatita nor I will be in Bogota as of tomorrow.

Our wedding has now been posted as of today (pending no impediments) and the marriage will be finalised on the 26th May 2009. The Lawyer has agreed to send the marriage certificate to my gatita’s address who in turn will copy them and send them over via courier to me in Gibraltar so that I can deal with the Visa.

Thank God the issue has been solved, I was feeling the pressure this morning.

Anyways I called my parents so that they don’t worry and we headed into town for a bit of tourist shopping (didn’t get much this time around, only some things for the family).

No comments:

Followers

See below a simple counter of the people viewing my blog